Sunday, June 13, 2010

Have Faith in your Dreams

Dear Haley,

I held you in my arms the other night, in my dream that is. I awoke so positive that one day, despite how old you are, I will get to hold you outside of my dreams. Part of me doesn't believe it, the other part is certain.

I go back and forth.

And back and forth.

But then I realized that without faith, it will never happen. I may be grieving, but I still am believing. I recall a childhood song with an inspired message, which motivated me to log online and share the lyrics/lesson with you while I remind myself just how important it is to have faith. I got a big dose while writing this.

"A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjIssqHQJ6o

I can’t wait to meet you, I love you more than you’ll ever know,
Aunt Stacy

.PS - Uncle Jason can't wait either.

No comments:

Post a Comment